My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

High Ho!

This is a statue in Chichen Itza inside El Castillo, a pyramid within a pyramid. The Chac Mool is actually an alter for the placement of sacrifices or human hearts. In the back stands the red jaguar throne with jade eyes staring back at you. Yikes! I had to take this with almost no light and left the shutter open for about ten seconds with only my hands to steady it. Not bad, eh? I guess a Mexican jihad has been issued at this point so I might as well have some fun. Twisting my mighty brain, I churn out word over word and still more words to make the world a little brighter like the Brady Bunch tried but then it was time to change and they had to rearrange so none of them turned out to be cute in real life but Peter ate some steroids and married a psycho model he met on a reality show so there's hope yet. You see, growing up I was Peter Brady in many ways. Looking at him tonight we still have the same hair (meaning mine still looks the way his used to) and fashion sense. At least he got to work with Vincent Price. My metaphysical voice is changing now but Greg will write a new song for me that suits my special talents and we'll have that hit record after all and the kids won't miss that 50 cents from their allowances. My allowance is about to run out and I won't have Mike Brady opening his wallet every time I need some new groovy duds to impress chicks so I'll make trouble, because I'm geared for it. And I must have my thank you, masked man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home