My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Let's get beautiful

The cunning month of April is upon us and that means The Masters and Atlanta Braves' baseball plus the celebration of the birth of my sister and the mind fuck that is daylight saving time which allows us to worship the sun a little bit more and thank it for keeping us alive without burning us to ash that would drift on solar winds to another big bang and grease the wheels of some new oligarchy but the worlds need laughter, so I assume, and I challenge my fellow man to seek out hijinks of any sort and remember the great advice from Baudelaire, "You should always be drunk, whether it is on wine, women, or poetry but you should always be drunk." I think I got pretty close on that. That's my magical poncho from Chile pictured there and I'm parting the waters of Lake Powell which was ironically named for a great man that endured hardship and seemed to come out with most of his parts and he still burns an image in my mind as the possibilty of the great American.
One armed man searching dark canyons that scare the Indians away
Reverently I cross his path over and over
Waiting for my challenge
Swords come pouring out of the cards
So I meditate for it to come
To sting me with fire and ice cubes
Which won't be enough

1 Comments:

Blogger Miah said...

Wow...cool shot

Miah

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home