My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Success!!!

That's the way we spell success. At long last I've worked out the bugs and figured out how to upload scans so now I can start up with the artwork like I've been planning. Just as a test run I used this sketch of me and Saddam Hussein since we both just want a fair trial and we want our country back. Click on the photo and watch it magically grow to frightening proportion to where you can read the anguish on the face of the homeless vagabond. Saddam looks pretty ragged too. No doubt, someone out there is putting a jihad on my ass this minute. Dirka dirka, mohammed jihad. Ok, now I'm really leaving to see the Thrashers skate, skate, skate. Skate, skate, skate, Johnny! This will be our rallying cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home