My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Go ahead, comment!!!

Sorry for the delay, faithful readers. Apparently there's been some confusion about how to post comments on this site so here's the poop. Click on the comments thing and then choose "other user", write a comment and hit post, or whatever, and it'll pop up almost immediately, no fuss. It's really a lot of fun! Pictured here are Buddy and me in the Okeefenokee swamp last year, almost to the day. You could comment on how robust we look or some other such observation. So there. I'm off to the Thrashers' game to cheer them into the playoffs so I'll try to observe and report on the situation later. God bless us, every one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, you look so robust!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were visited with simply excellent idea

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home