My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Baudelaire's Table


The countdown begins and it's like trying to mop up blood with a windbreaker which just ain't gonna get the job done. This April night was perfect for a visit from the green fairy but she stood me up against the wall and I liked it. Jonny Cat's tail thumps against my foot and it's nice to have random contact with a friendly animal that is pleasing to the touch. Soon it's west and trying to locate myself on the globe will be the test or oddyssey, if you will. Already I'm tasting the dust and can feel the dry wind on my arms as the scrub brush and jack rabbits dart in front of the car. Ah, mother, American night, indeed. Let's hope. The garden is a good one and there is no need for any... claim. I don't even know what they look like (Being There). Now, really explode because the fuse runs out and the powder is certainly dry and change is necessary for growth to take place so let's all set off a controlled burn and learn to enjoy things that seemed ordinary a minute ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home