My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Just as God made me


Holy cow, I should probably rethink this but this is the first picture I've taken of myself with my new phone and I have to accept the fact that I look shocked and recessed and instead celebrate the magic that sent it from my phone to my computer in about 18 seconds. Nevertheless-- that's a great intro but what does it mean? At least I'm enjoying the ride and the longest of all my journeys (fuck, lays or lies?) in front of me. An evening of optimistic promise devolved into the type of wallowing that takes place in a bar and sweet, sweet Strega solves all problems with a tasty finish that I remember from other nights that I drank her and will again when the time is right. A helicopter flies low over my house which I now realize has become uncommon and speaks of the increase in my property value so I'll count my pennies in another realm where the choppers whirl most of the day and night through the end of Sunset where the witty and world weary hang on and drink champagne more than some sultans on a slow weekend can stomach and that just makes me chortle to the tune of Mule Train which was my first taste of fallen-lower-than-Vegas-type-lounge acts and I swell with pride to that memory now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dad, would it be rude if we just got up and left?"

"Yes, baby."

MULE TRAIN -- YAAAAAAAA!!!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home