My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Knight Two to King One

That's me today as I move out from under the dust that collects over the south when the blooms of spring have started to flake and wither. Actually the skull belongs to Bob Gosse and I had flirted with the idea of buying it myself about ten years ago in Soho but it was a little out of my price range at the time so it would be a while before I'd get my own bone noggin (that just sounds good) via E bay. The open road's a callin' and I gotta move on, to quote Pee Wee as he tried to say au revoir to Simone at the truck stop before Andy found them talking about big butts in the giant dinosaur's mouth in Utah. Anyway, it's time to build a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude forged in the tradition of our ancestors. You'll see, once I have that at my disposal I'll get to enjoy the finer things that the kings and princes of this world take for granite. One of my biggest problems is taking things for granite when igneous rock is far inferior to sedimentary sandstone. And oh! the varieties to be found in the west: Entrada, Navajo, and Zoroaster!! The mighty indeed!
For now all I have are aspiratons and I aspire to inspire and ask only the same of the rest of the world which is a lot to ask but someone has to get all the good answers and they get taken quickly. Sex is in the air and all the timber I possess would be enough for a thousand spruce geese, should that be my kinky inclination. I ordered a scotch pine, hold the pine, whatever that means. Whammy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time I see you it will be on Tennessee time, my brother. I mean LA, though I heard you lost all your LA privileges.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you intentionally use the word
"granite" instead of granted since you
were talking about rocks?

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home