My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Get yours today!

This was me Sunday as I entered this hole in the New Mexican desert. I'm liking the camera phone. After the tour I unloaded the car at a Motel 6 and went back with the top down for sunset and the bat flight (about 400,000 strong) which was incredible and something I haven't experienced since 1973.

Hear, hear, I have arrived, hooray. Quite a three thousand miles and now I rest before reloading. I made up a lot of the final balance on Route 66 which maintains a certain dignity and style that defines the west, I think. I'm very tired and I intend to get shevled so I'll pass muster. May I play? THE survival game. Mousetrap. You roll the dice, move your mice, build a trap. It's a hit!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya made it! Now get busy gettin' famous so I can come out and mooch off of ya. Do it NOW!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home