My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Blowing Hot and Cold

Winter sky over Turner Field. One era has ended and a fresh one is crowning. But this is one mole I will not whack. Perhaps this is the middle of life and I am ignorant like a newborn. Or maybe I am mule-headed like General Tso with his chicken. The last few nights have felt like springtime after the frigid onslaught that bludgeoned the South at the beginning of the year. Thunderstorms are not usually a problem in January but they pop up here and again. I like them.


One appearance phases into the other. No one notices the features of the Hanged Man. Gotta find a way to flip over.


Here's Willis. He appears noble and vicious but he suffers from an inferiority complex. Still, he's a good boy and could not leave his mother (metaphorically).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home