My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Startin' to Ouch

It's that time of year when, after a wind, you can hear the leaves falling for minutes. Unfortunately, America's favorite fun blog is under repairs while I try to keep my leg from falling apart. It's beginning to appear like the surgeon in Chile was a witch doctor. Meanwhile, I haven't been able to get my camera out for a while. Stay tuned and something will turn up toot sweet. Happy Thanksgiving, world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home