My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Forgotten Prisoners

Back to the grindstone, you might say as I have to hustle a meager living and feed Jonny Cat and other monkeys. Here's some unearthed words from the Grand Canyon last year...

Whisky on the rim

Moonlit canyon through the glass

Ghosts I remember

Night of luxury

The story can now begin

One more highway west

I keep coming back

Three feet from her memory

Embrace the future

Music in the room

Tomorrow fed by tonight

This life for the last




On this day, I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home