My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

If I had my way...

I could easily devolve into an old man rant and maybe I'll just do it anyway. Tomorrow I see a new sawbones about my bloody leg and this, I pray, should be the final strokes on the tragedy of a surgery. Yawn. Anyway, life in the deep south has many advantages this time of year. The sunlight has found that special seam in the cosmos and turns all the day in to gold. Hearts are light, too, unbelieving that the sparsity of winter is just a handful of days away. I'm not sure where the next surprise will come from but I guess that's the beauty of that. Inspiration comes like a bludgeon but I've not felt that welcome weight on my shoulders in many a night. Samson is standing below, between my feet, and pushing on my columns. Someone tell him I'm not a Philistine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home