My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Salute


This is the fabled "death hat" of west Texas that haunts me to this moment. I believe the photo was taken in some 24 dollar-a-night motel just south of the New Mexico border along I-10. I don't know how but when I turned the AC on, somehow cool air came in from somewhere (you see, there was nothing in the wall behind the switch) but I suspect that it was some member of the indian family pedalling some fanning machine which suited weary traveller just fine. Raise a glass or your favorite thing today and remember. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home