My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Days of the Deads

November to Remember. Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you post the song of this video somewhere? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlQoorEmg5o

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home