My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ZZZZzzzzzzz

Oof. Winter has been a tad oppressive of late. I haven't felt for the depths of my soul which gives me hope that I can clear a path to spring and infinity beyond. No, my sanity is right here with me but we're both sluggish and interested in the comforts of shelter and hearth. Yeesh, that sounds old. Keep watching this space. I'll cook something up soon, I swear it.

Gliding to the dock
Step off to start the next trip
A red sky tonight

Now I see the chance
The path not chosen exists
You only live twice

Clearing heart and mind
When I find her tomorrow
Limits start to fall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home