My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bushwacked!

The opposite of the zen saying, "...when you get to the top of the mountain, climb higher" would have to be "...when you get to the bottom, sink lower" but I feel a major responsibility not to devolve into sorrow and pity but try to enjoy the ride back up. Today I'm pretty sure I ruptured an achilles' tendon and that is going to make life a bit more trying as I thought I had just gathered all the pieces for reassembly. Blast it all, it's old news now and we move forward as best we can.
The locals here swelter under a heat wave but to me it just feels like the onset of summer. I truly will miss precipitation in some form for the next few months but have fast forwarded through the sacrifice already and wondered...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home